Furthermore, TMAC2-overexpressing plants exhibited the short roots, late flowering and starch-excess phenotypes. RT-PCR analysis showed that decreased expression of two floral- and one starch degradation-related genes, SOC1/AGL20 and SEP3/AGL9, and SEX1, respectively, may lead to altered phenotypes of TMAC2-overexpressing plants.
Other names: ABI FIVE BINDING PROTEIN 4, AFP4, TMAC2, TWO OR MORE ABRES-CONTAINING GENE 2. Description. Encodes a protein that acts in the nucleus and is an important negative regulator of ABA and salt stress responses, and could play a critical role in controlling root elongation, floral initiation and starch degradation. Map Detail Image.
· Adidas tmac2__bilibili. ！. 2！. Adidas tmac2. 5799 · 0 18:41:23. 16 2 1 . QQ QQ .
· Technitium MAC Address Changer (TMAC) is a freeware utility to instantly change or spoof MAC Address of any network card (NIC).
· TMAC2-overexpressing plants exhibit the starch-excess phenotype. Since the TMAC2 transcript was mainly detected in the veins of leaves (Fig. 2A), we examined whether TMAC2 plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism. We determined the starch content in leaves because starch is the major source of carbohydrates and the principal way plants store energy.
· ：adidas t-mac5 "". 19:30:31 20 14 30. Adidas/ T-Mac 5 5 2015 T Q16192 Q16192 42.5 2099 . "" "",,. …
· adidas has confirmed that they'll be bringing back the T-Mac 2, one of Tracy McGrady's most popular signature shoes.Adding to the lineup is the new T-Mac 2.0 EVO that will be releasing in two ...